We respect your privacy when it comes to dealing with your mortgage.
Absolute Mortgage has posted this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of visitors to our site, and to all our clients.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We collect your IP address when you visit our site only to help diagnose problems with our server, and to assist in the administration of our website.
This site contains links to a variety of other sites. Absolute Mortgage is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
If you choose to apply for a mortgage on-line, we reserve the right to supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
Absolute Mortgage collects client personal information for the following reasons only to:
- Provide financial services;
- Understand their clients’ financial needs;
- Facilitate the offering of third party complimentary products or services;
- Broker and administer loan agreements;
- Develop, manage and deliver products and services to clients;
- Develop and deliver marketing and promotional offers to clients;
- Determine client eligibility for different products and services;
- Ensure that clients receive a high standard of service;
- Meet regulatory requirements;
- Manage and transfer the assets and liabilities of Absolute Mortgage and those assets under its administration;
- and verify client’s identity.
Absolute Mortgage, however, may collect, use or disclose personal information without the client’s knowledge or consent in exceptional circumstances when:
- Such collection, use or disclosure is permitted or required by law
- Certain information is publicly available
- We require legal advice from a lawyer
- We need to collect a debt from a client
- When we need to deal with an anticipated breach of law
- When potential lenders or investors/stakeholders wish to ensure the quality and characteristics of an investment.
Absolute Mortgage will make reasonable efforts to ensure that client personal information is as accurate. In some cases, Absolute Mortgage relies on its clients to ensure that certain information, such as the client’s address or telephone number, is current, complete, and accurate.
Absolute Mortgage is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can proceed to our contact us page and contact us.
Modified on March 13, 2018